This quick recipe for Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread is delicious! I could not believe how good it was with such simple ingredients. All you need is 3-4 ripe bananas, eggs and a box of cake mix. Yes you can make great tasting banana bread with a box of your favorite cake mix. Last week I had some bananas that were getting ripe and I needed to use them up so I decided try this easy recipe.
This Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread is moist and delicious. I had everything I needed to make it in my kitchen. So I got busy mixing all the ingredients together. Divided the batter and pour into two loaf pans. Next I topped one of the loaves with mini chocolate chips. I love chocolate chips on everything, well almost everything. Next I put them in the oven and then I had delicious warm banana bread.
Best of all you can easily make this gluten free when you use a gluten free cake mix.
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Smash bananas in a large bowl, then add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spray 2 small loaf pans or 1 large loaf pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Fill the pans (or pan) with batter.
- Bake at for 35-40 minutes - you might need to bake longer if using 1 loaf pan.