Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- 1 box of yellow cake mix (you can also use gluten free, sugar free or other flavor)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Smash bananas in a large bowl, then add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spray 2 small loaf pans or 1 large loaf pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Fill the pans (or pan) with batter.
- Bake at for 35-40 minutes - you might need to bake longer if using 1 loaf pan.
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2014/10/easy-3-ingredient-banana-bread/