This Easy Beer Bread Recipe is so good and could not be simpler to make! The thing I love about Beer Bread is the crunchy outside layer, which I think is perfect for dipping in appetizers. The bread pieces pair great with Spinach Dip, Cheese Dip and really anything you can dip (in my opinion). In this bread recipe you can substitute the beer for a carbonated beverage, but it must be carbonated for the bread to rise. You can prepare the bread mixture in 5 minutes and then put it in the oven for an hour and walk away or prepare other food. This is an excellent bread recipe so be sure to try it soon!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 cups flour (sifted)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer or carbonated beverage
- ½ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients and beer.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over mixture.
- Bake 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.