I am in love with this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie for breakfast this fall! It is so easy to prepare and tastes delicious. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! You can make it the night before and place it in a ball canning jar and then shake the jar in the morning and drink. It makes a great make a head smoothie for busy mornings or you can make it fresh!
I like to pulse the oats with my blender and then add the rest of the ingredients and mix. You can top with whipped cream and pumpkin spice too!
Did you know you can Freeze Bananas? It is a great way to extend the life of the banana when you find them on managers special or they are over ripe.
A great way to save money is making your own Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- 2 cups low fat milk (almond or coconut is fine too)
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 package of cinnamon and spice instant oatmeal
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 tsp honey
- Pulse Oatmeal in blender.
- Combine ingredients into the blender and mix.
- Pour into a glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon - optional