There is nothing more traditional than having Green Bean Casserole for the holidays in my family. To make it easier so I can spend more time with family on the holidays I decided to give this delicious casserole recipe a try in the crockpot and came up with Crockpot Green Bean Casserole.
This wonderful recipe is so good in the crockpot, your guests will not even know that you did not bake it in the oven. You only need 5 ingredients for this easy dish. Yes only 5 and you may have them in your kitchen right now! Be sure to try this yummy Crockpot Green Bean Casserole for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any holiday!
- 4 cans of Green Beans, drained
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup of Milk
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cups of Fried Onions
- Combine all Ingredients (Except Onions) In Your Crock Pot and mix well.
- Cook on High for 2 Hours or Low for 4 hours.
- Top with French’s Fried Onions for another 30 Min, or Place in Oven for 15 min at 350 Degrees to Brown Onions.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Crockpot Side Dish Recipes
Also be sure to check out —>How To Make Your Thanksgiving Meal In Your Slow Cookers