Butterscotch Pudding Cookies are amazing and if you love butterscotch as much as me,then these are the perfect cookie for you! Every year I love making these soft, chewy cookies for holiday parties. These Butterscotch Pudding Cookies are great to give as gifts too!
Be sure to give these cookies a try this year and will not be disappointed! The cookies go well with a cup of Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Latte.
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1½ cups all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons Instant butterscotch pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter and sugars.
- Add egg, flour, butterscotch pudding, milk and baking soda.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined then stir in your butterscotch chips.
- With a large spoon or scoop, place dough 1 inch apart on baking pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.