Fried Turkey Leftovers are a must have dinner after Thanksgiving for my boys. My family loves this simple and easy dish. I love that I can prepare it in less than 10 minutes! I just heat up some leftover side dishes and we have a complete dinner in 20 minutes or so. It’s a great go to dinner on Monday after Thanksgiving for us. Everyone seems to be overly tired from the long weekend and heading back to school and work.
When I make Fried Turkey Leftovers I like to serve my left over side dishes from Thanksgiving like Crockpot Green Bean Casserole, Crockpot Sweet Potato Casserole, Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole and rolls.
- 2 cups leftover cooked turkey
- 1 jar turkey gravy
- 4 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper for seasoning, if desired
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add turkey and saute for 5 minutes.
- Be sure to stir frequently.
- Turn heat down to low-medium.
- Stir in gravy.
- Place lid on skillet and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes!