Ladybug Appetizers are so adorable and will be the talk of the party! You can make them in as little as 10 minutes and everyone will love them. These scrumptious one bite appetizers are perfect for birthday parties, baby or bridal showers. Kids and adults will love these Ladybug Appetizers!
1) Start with a cracker and spread a thin layer of cream cheese across it.
2) Take a small roma tomato and cut in quarters. Place 2 on the cracker along with an olive.
3) Using a gel icing pen put dots on tomato (see photo above).
4) Use either a cilantro or green onion stem, cut in thin strips and place in olive for antennas.
5) Keep refrigerated until ready for use.
If you are having a lady bug themed party you may also enjoy these ladybug pretzels too!