Chicken Marsala is a great 30 Minute dinner recipe for the whole family! Plus it is so easy to prepare and make. I have never made it before because I was scared of how long it would take. I only got it at restaurants when we went out to eat. But now that I have made it on my own, I will be adding this to the menu for sure!
The next time I make Chicken Marsala I am going to serve it with Roasted Broccoli. I think that will make a great side dish to this delicious chicken recipe.
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour for coating
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded ¼ inch thick
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup Marsala wine
- ½ cup cooking sherry
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat.
- Place chicken in the pan, and lightly brown.
- Turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms.
- Pour in wine and sherry.
- Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Serve and enjoy!