Copy Cat Trisha Yearwood’s Creamed Beef Recipe is so yummy and can be made in as little as 30 minutes! It’s perfect on a night that you need dinner made quick for your family. Plus with only 6 ingredients needed for the recipe it’s a win-win. I had all the simple ingredients in my kitchen and you probably do too!
You start off by browning the ground beef in a skillet. While doing that I put my bread in the oven to toast. Next drain the fat off the beef and add the flour. Let it cook a little then add in milk, salt and pepper. Keep cooking until a gravy forms. Next serve it over the toast and add a little butter if you want right on top. It really is that simple! Be sure to try this easy copy cat recipe soon.
Copy Cat Trisha Yearwood's Creamed Beef Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 white bread slices, toasted and cut in half diagonally
- Butter, to top
- Saute the beef in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking it up with a wooden spoon and cooking until it is no longer pink, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drain off the excess fat and sprinkle the meat with the flour.
- Stir and cook the beef and flour over medium heat until the flour has completely coated the beef and cooked slightly.
- Stir in the milk and continue to cook until the mixture becomes smooth and thickens, about 8 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Serve over toast triangles.
- Top with a pat of butter.
Courses Copy Cat
To make this recipe Gluten Free use the following ingredients in place of what the recipe says. Still follow all the directions as written in recipe. Use 1/2 cup Gluten Free Flour, 2 Cups Almond Milk and a piece of Gluten Free bread.