Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is a fantastic appetizer or dessert for any party! It is so simple to prepare and all of the guest will love the creamy dip. Plus you can feel less guilty eating Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough that isn’t bad for you because it’s not raw. This dessert dip goes great with graham crackers, pretzels or even on cookies!
Kids and Adults will love this creamy cookie dip. We went camping over the weekend and this dip was a hit! Everyone could not get enough of it. Plus it was great to enjoy while being around the campfire. Be sure to try Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip soon this summer!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips (any size)
- graham crackers, pretzels, animal crackers for serving
- Melt the butter in saucepan over medium heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Stir until combined and it begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Turn mixer to low and add in powdered sugar.
- Once combined, beat on medium for 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly add in borwn sugar/butter mixture.
- Beat on medium for another 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips and serve.