Grilled Chicken Tenders are so easy to make and you can prepare a large portion for a crowd or just the right amount for your family! My family loves chicken tenders and they love picking out their own sauces. They can dip the chicken tenders or cover with sauce. It makes for a great dinner because all the boys love it!
These tasty Grilled Chicken Tenders are perfect for a BBQ as well. You can make them on the grill then transfer to a foil pan, wrap them up and keep warm in the oven until ready to serve. Whenever we have a large crowd over for a gathering I always put these on the menu and serve with different sauces.
Grilled Chicken Tenders
- 2 lbs chicken tenders (more if you have a large crowd)
- salt and pepper to season, if desired
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken - use as much or as little as you desire.
- Using tongs place chicken tenders on the grill.
- Close the lid and grill, covered for 6-8 minutes.
- Open lid, using tongs flip the chicken tenders over and continue to grill, covered for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove and serve right away.