As you know I am a busy Mom. My son plays select soccer and this is a busy time for us. We are always on the go to soccer practice or a game so it is really important for me to keep him energized and ready for practice or game day. I love preparing smoothies with TruMoo Milk because it is made without high fructose corn syrup and fresh ingredients. My son loves TruMoo Milk too! It can be enjoyed alone and makes a great base for smoothies too!
Smoothies made with TruMoo Chocolate Milk are a great source of protein whether theyʼre enjoyed as a delicious breakfast, after-school snack, or energizer before a game! TruMoo Chocolate milk is made with fresh white milk – sourced from your local dairy – pure cocoa, and just enough natural sugar to make it taste great. With no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial growth hormones, you can feel great about serving it to your whole family — and enjoying it yourself! Itʼs a nutritious and delicious treat for adults and kids alike, whether you enjoy TruMoo Chocolate milk cold in a glass or as a base for smoothies. TruMoo is available in gallons, half gallons, quarts and single serve bottles. TruMoo Chocolate Milk is available in the dairy case at grocery and convenience stores nationwide.
We prefer our smoothies with frozen bananas because it gives it a thicker flavor. Another idea is to substitute the jelly for fresh berries too! We hope that you enjoy this smoothie as much as we did!
- 1 cup TruMoo Chocolate milk
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and cut into chunks (we prefer it frozen)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat peanut butter or other nut butter
- 2 tablespoons strawberry or grape jelly
- In blender, combine TruMoo Chocolate milk, banana chunks, peanut butter and jelly.
- Blend until smooth and frothy, and serve.
- *For a colder and thicker smoothie, freeze banana chunks day ahead.
- *If you have a nut allergy, omit peanut butter or use any other nut butter (almond, sunflower)
For more information, visit TruMoo.com and follow TruMoo on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% my own.