7 Eleven Copycat Cherry Slurpee Recipe is so easy to make at home! So now there is no need to go to the store and spend money on buying this delicious slurpee when you can make it right in your kitchen. My boys love having slurpees especially from a 7 Eleven store. It’s a treat for them during the summer, but there is not enough 7 Eleven stores around us. So now we can make them ourselves. On our last camping trip with the family I brought all the ingredients and blender to my parents camper and made these mouthwatering beverages for all the kids and even some of the adults! Be sure to make these 7 Eleven Copycat Cherry Slurpees with your family this summer.
7 Eleven Copycat Cherry Slurpee Recipe
- 2 cup cold Club Soda
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cherry Kool-Aid Drink Mix
- 1 tsp liquid from Marischino Cherry jar
- 3 cups Crushed Ice
- Chill club soda in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Next blend together club soda, sugar, Kool-Aid powder and the cherry juice in a blender.
- Then add the crushed ice and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- ***Make in batches to serve more.***