Basic Grilled Pork Chops are such a simple dish that is perfect for any grill master. If you are just starting out using a grill then this is the recipe for you. All you need is pork chops, boneless or bone-in and seasoning. I just use a simple seasoning of salt and pepper. Then once the pork chops are grilled I serve along with some warm barbecue sauce.
To start the preparation for Basic Grilled Pork Chops, you place on a sheet or plate. Next season the pork chops well on both sides. Use as much or as little of the seasoning as you want. I tend to use more pepper and less salt. Now let the pork chops rest for at least 15 minutes. While they are resting you can start up the grill!
- 6-8 pork chops, boneless or bone in
- Season pork chops well with pepper and salt on both sides.
- Let rest on plate or platter for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place pork chops on grill and close lid.
- Flip pork chops over after 6 minutes.
- Let grill for another 6 minutes.
- Remove and serve right away.
More Pork Recipes You May Enjoy: