Slow Cooker Honey Pork Chops and Apples is a fabulous recipe that is Paleo, Clean Eating and Gluten Free! Most of all is easy because it’s a crock pot recipe. By now most of you know that I love using my crock pots to help me save time in the kitchen. This recipe was so easy to prepare, it took me less than 10 minutes to assemble it together and place in the slow cooker. It is the perfect recipe for fall! There is nothing better than picking apples in the fall and the aroma as you cook this one is amazing!
It is simple to make! Place apple slices in bottom of the slow cooker. Drizzle 1/2 of the honey over apple slices and place pork chops on top of apple slices. Next sprinkle cinnamon over everything. and finally place the remaining apple slices on top and drizzle the remaining honey over top. Place lid on and cook on low for 6-8 hours, depending on how much pork is in it.
It slowly cooked all day and the house smelled amazing with the cinnamon and honey. The pork was so tender and full of flavor! My family loved it and can’t wait for me to make it again! This delicious Slow Cooker Honey Pork Chops and Apples goes well with Roasted Asparagus.
To make this recipe a Freezer Meal follow these directions – Label a ziploc bag with name and Cook on Low for 6-8 hours, Place contents in slow cooker and Add 1/2 cup honey on top. Place all of the ingredients except honey in bag and freeze. When ready to use, thaw overnight in the fridge.
Slow Cooker Honey Pork Chops and Apples
- 3-4 lb of pork chops (boneless or bone in)
- 2 large granny smith apples. sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Place 1/2 apple slices in bottom of the slow cooker.
- Drizzle 1/2 of the honey over apple slices.
- Place pork chops on top of apple slices.
- Place remaining apple slices on top of pork.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over everything.
- Drizzle the remaining honey over everything.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 6-8 hours, depending on how much pork is in it.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve with apples on top.