Slow Cooker Honey Pork Chops and Apples is a fabulous recipe that is Paleo, Clean Eating and Gluten Free! Most of all is great because it’s a crockpot recipe. By now most of you know that I love using my crockpots to help me save time in the kitchen. This recipe was so easy to prepare, it took me less than 10 minutes to assemble it together and place in the slow cooker.
It slowly cooked all day and the house smelled amazing with the cinnamon and honey. The pork was so tender and full of flavor! My family loved it and can’t wait for me to make it again! This delicious Slow Cooker Honey Pork Chops and Apples goes well with Roasted Asparagus.
To make this recipe a Freezer Meal follow these directions – Label a ziploc bag with name and Cook on Low for 6-8 hours, Place contents in slow cooker and Add 1/2 cup honey on top. Place all of the ingredients except honey in bag and freeze. When ready to use, thaw overnight in the fridge.
- 3-4 lb of pork chops (boneless or bone in)
- 2 large granny smith apples. sliced
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Place apple slices in bottom of the slow cooker.
- Drizzle ½ of the honey over apple slices.
- Place pork chops on top of apple slices.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over everything.
- Place remaining apple slices on top and drizzle the remaining honey over everything.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 6-8 hours, depending on how much pork is in it.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve with apples on top.