Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe is a hit with my family! Now I can make all the yumminess from Red Lobster at home for my kids and hubby. We enjoy seafood very much and now that we can enjoy these delicious biscuits there may be no need to visit Red Lobster anymore.
To say these taste just like the real thing is an understatement because they do taste just like when you get them at the restaurant. So next time that you are fixing seafood for dinner be sure to make these Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits, you will not be disappointed!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix bisquick, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix butter or margarine and garlic powder.
- Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.