This recipe for Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate is a creamy and smooth delicious beverage! I will most definitely be making this again and again throughout the Fall and Winter season. My hubby even fell in love with it! It has such a great pumpkin flavor to it, that if you love pumpkin then you will love this hot chocolate.
It only takes about ten minutes to make this recipe, so be sure to make it sometime soon. I promise if you love pumpkin everything, then you will love this Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate. In the recipe it calls for pumpkin pie spice, if you do not have this spice here is a recipe to make it out of other spices you may have in your pantry.
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1¼ cup white chocolate chips
- whipped cream and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a stock pot whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, regular milk, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Heat over medium heat until simmering, being careful not to boil.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Serve hot in mugs topped with whipped cream, cinnamon sticks, and an extra sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.