Raspberry Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is seriously the BEST bread recipe I have ever had. The banana bread is so moist and what makes me even happier is that the recipe does not call for cups of sour cream. In other banana bread recipes the amount of sour cream makes the bread very dense. I like a light and moist banana bread and this recipe nails it!
The other great thing about this recipe is I had all the ingredients on hand in my kitchen. I did not need to make a special trip to the store or add anything to my shopping list. I could not wait for this Raspberry Chocolate Chip Banana Bread to get done baking, the aroma was making my mouth water. Even my hubby kept asking when it would be ready. Be sure to try this recipe if you love banana bread and raspberries because you will not be disappointed! Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Yield 1 loaf
- 1 1/14 cup sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 to 4 mashed bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 11/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup regular chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together sugar and butter, add eggs one at a time.
- Mix in milk, bananas and vanilla.
- Stir in dry ingredients - do not over mix the batter, you do not want it smooth, over mixing the batter will give you tough, rubbery bread.
- Gently add in chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake until bread is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 60 mins for regular loaf pan, or 30 mins for mini loaves.
- Cool on cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!