Christmas is right around the corner and if you are having a difficult time coming up with creative Christmas Gift Idea for the Gluten Free Friends are your list we are here to help you! There is nothing worse than striking out when it comes to gift giving. If you have a friend that is gluten free either has Celiac Disease or is Gluten Sensitive this list will help you feel safe when shopping this year! First all all be sure the item is labeled Certified Gluten Free before you purchase. We have a list of Gluten Free approved gift ideas that will help you not freak out while shopping for your Gluten Free Friend.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Gluten Free Friends
- JOCO Coffe Cup – I am in LOVE with these eco-friendly, BPA & Chemical free cups that are also barista friendly! This is a great way for your gluten free friends to enjoy their coffee while on the go. The thermal silicone sleeve keeps your drink (and your hands!) at the ideal temperature and with 15 colorful styles to choose from, there’s sure to be one to please every coffee and tea lover on your list. They are modeled after standard 8, 12 and 16 oz. barista-certified sizes, so you can bring them to your favorite coffee shop for refills.
- Scentsy Diffuser – I am in LOVE with this cold mist diffuser that uses essential oils. There are so many benefits to diffusing essential oils and it is great for when you accidentally get glutened too!
- Massage Gift Certificate – This is great for helping with inflammation when you are glutened!
- Sugar Scrub – Make your own with this easy DIY
- Flavor Infused Water Bottle
- dermae skincare products – All products are paraben-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, vegan/vegetarian, cruelty-free, and mineral oil and lanolin-free! It is important to make sure you are using gluten free skin care and this is a top quality brand that you can trust.
- Thirty One Gifts Thermal Tote – Perfect for carrying gluten free snacks with you while you are on the go!
- Oasis Bed Carafe with Glass – great for increasing water consumption
- Coffee Mug – we love this DIY Sharpie Mug – you could create a cute I am gluten free mug with this idea!
- DIY Jamicure in a Jar – Jamberry Nail Wraps are gluten free!
- Younique Mascara and Lipgloss – Gluten Free Cosmetic Brand!
- Tate’s Bake Shop Gluten Free Cookie Variety Pack – seriously the best gluten free cookie I have ever eaten!
- Easy Gluten Free Baking by Elizabeth Barbone
- How to Cook Gluten-Free: Over 150 Recipes That Really Work by Elizabeth Barbone
- Zojirushi BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker with Gluten Free Menu Setting – I don’t have one but my friend Teresa does and I really want one!
- Harry and David Gluten Free Gift Basket
- Create your own gift basket with items from the grocery store just be sure the products are labeled certified gluten free
- Whole Foods or Trader Joe Gift Card
- Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer: Vegetable Spiral Slicer – great for making your own “noodles”
- Gluten Free Jewelry
- Gluten Free Sweatshirt – LOVE the superman design!
- Macaron Cookies – if you are local I love the Macaron Bar located at Kenwood Mall
- Mastrad’s Macaron Kit: Bake the classic French cookie that comes complete with all baking tools and a recipe book.
- Food from Gluten Free Miracles – they ship!
- Snickers and a Coke Classic – both gluten free and great treat!
- Gift Card to Chick-fil-A, Chipotle, Smash Burger or other location with a gluten free menu!
Need Ideas for Stockings?
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post but it does contain some affiliate links. Regardless these items are 100% our own opinion.