I am in love with this easy brunch punch recipe. It is so simple to prepare! I made this recently for a brunch that I hosted at my house and all of the Moms that attended LOVED it! They were all asking for the recipe and couldn’t believe it was only three ingredients! This is also the perfect punch for a baby shower, holiday or party! I love that you can simply throw it together right as the guests arrive! By using a simple fruit garnish you can dress it up. You could even freeze some fruit in the white grape juice and make cubes or an ice ring for the punch bowl to keep it chilled.
- 1 carton of No Pulp Orange Juice (64 oz)
- 1 bottle of White Grape Juice (64 oz)
- 1 liter of 7UP
- Fresh Fruit Garnish (Orange, Lime, Lemon, Strawberry)
- Combine Orange Juice and White Grape Juice into a large container or punch bowl and stir. Add in 1 liter of 7UP.
- Garnish glasses with fruit.