This easy to make Turkey Cheese and Meat Appetizer Platter will be a huge hit at your Thanksgiving gathering. If you need a quick and easy dish for a work party or an appetizer to bring for a family dinner, then this is the one. You can put this together in five minutes using a few ingredients. My friend Shawna created this for her annual Thanksgiving work party and she said everyone loved it!
Start by layering the crackers, and cheese around the outside of a platter. Use the picture as a reference as you are making the dish. Next line a circle of just crackers. Then add in cheese, next some pepperoni and then finish with cheese and create the face of your turkey. Kids and adults will love this festive meat and cheese platter!
- 1 pkg pepperoni
- 1 box Townhouse Crackers or your favorite
- 1 pkg sharp cheddar cheese, cut into slices
- 1 pkg colby jack cheese, cut into slices
- Arrange crackers and cheese in outside circle of platter or plate(see picture).
- Next layer crackers.
- Layer cheese.
- Next layer pepperoni.
- Using picture make turkey face.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.