This easy Crockpot Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Lattes recipe you can prepare right in your slow cooker, making it the perfect beverage for the weekend or Christmas morning. I just love vanilla and pumpkin, by combining those two ingredients together in this creamy beverage is just amazing to your tastebuds.
Crockpot Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Lattes are so easy to make too! If you like Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes you are going to love this vanilla version. I also LOVE the fact that it is half the calories of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte and you can make it at home. I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree and Dunkin Donuts Coffee too! Best of all you can use any variety of Dunkin Donuts Coffee for this recipe. They come in regular, decaf, hazelnut, french vanilla and chocolate glazed donut. If you like this recipe you will also love Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
- 8 T of pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups of strongly brewed french vanilla coffee
- 6 cups of milk
- 8 T of sugar
- 4 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Combine the milk and coffee, and pour into the crockpot.
- Whip together the other ingredients [minus the cinnamon sticks] and pour into the crockpot.
- Mix together well.
- Cover the crockpot, and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve in mugs and add a cinnamon stick for extra flavor.
Disclosure: I am being compensated by Dunkin’ Donuts® Coffee for my participation in this campaign. All opinions are 100% my own.
Pumpkin Recipes You May Enjoy: