Easy Mexican Dip recipe is so good and only has 4 ingredients! You can make and serve this appetizer in 30 minutes. It is perfect for tailgating or watching football on a Sunday afternoon. My hubby and kids love this mexican dip, they like to have tortilla chips with it.
A good tip when making this dip, is to prepare it the day before and let it sit in the fridge before baking. It allows the taco seasoning to set in the refried bean mix. But I have also made this dip and bake right away when I have had unexpected guests or needed an appetizer recipe at the last minute! Be sure to try this Easy Mexican Dip soon, you will not be disappointed.
Easy Mexican Dip
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese blend
- Mix beans and taco seasoning.
- Spread beans in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Spread the sour cream on top of the beans and then top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes - until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.