This Healthy One Dish Chicken Bake is my go to for a healthy and an easy dinner. Best of all it is a complete dish! It is sooo yummy. My family loves this! I have made it a dozen of times and thought I should share it with you! It is clean eating made simple and best of all you can use any variety of vegetables that you want. I love to make this during gardening season because it is great dish to use with fresh veggies! You can also use anything you find at the farmers market, on managers special or whatever your family enjoys. I personally chose broccoli, squash, zucchini, carrots and onion. I often add peppers too! This is a Paleo, Gluten Free and Whole 30 compliant recipe too. Just be sure the spices you use are compliant.
You can easily prep your veggies in advance and then when you are ready to bake you just simply toss in olive oil and seasonings and then bake! If you want you can serve this with rice but we generally eat it without carbs. The choice is yours! I love that this is a heart healthy recipe too!
- Veggies of your choice - I use carrots, broccoli, squash, zucchini and onions
- Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil
- McCormick Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper - optional
- Chop up your veggies and put into a large storage bag
- Add 2-4 TBSP olive oil
- Add 1 tsp seasoning McCormick Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Shake and transfer to a 9x13 baking dish
- Place 2 chicken breasts (or more) in the middle of the dish
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and additional McCormick seasonings
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
20 Heart Healthy Recipes