This recipe for 5 Ingredient Blender Muffins is so easy to make and it is grain free, dairy free and gluten free! It takes less than five minutes to make the batter in your blender. Pour into the muffin cups and in 15 minutes you will have breakfast or afternoon snack ready. My whole family loves these muffins and I always have the ingredients stocked in my kitchen. I love easy recipes the whole family can enjoy and this is one.
All you need for the 5 Ingredient Blender Muffins is peanut butter, bananas, eggs, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, then honey, vanilla and chocolate chips are optional , but of course I always add them in for extra sweetness. Everything goes into the blender, except the chocolate chips and mix it together.
Now all you have to do is stir in the chocolate chips if you decide to use them (I like to use Enjoy Life Brand to keep this recipe dairy free and gluten free) and pour the batter into the greased muffin pan. Bake and enjoy! Be sure to make 5 Ingredient Blender Muffins recipe soon, because you will get hooked on them and they are healthy grain free and dairy free choice for your whole family! They have become a Sunday morning must have breakfast in our home.
We do find that using a Vitamix or Ninja seem to work best with this recipe. If you mash your bananas separately then add the other ingredients to the blender it seems to blend easier and won’t cause the ingredients to clump.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 medium sized bananas
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey, optional
- dash of vanilla, optional
- mini chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease your muffin pan.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender except the chocolate chips (if using) and blend until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into muffin pan.
- Drop a couple of chocolate chips onto the top of each muffin.
- Bake 13-15 minutes.
- Muffins will puff up quite a bit but will level after cooling.
- Serve and enjoy!