This recipe for 5 Ingredient Blender Muffins is so easy to make and it is grain free, dairy free and gluten free! It takes less than five minutes to make the batter in your blender. Pour into the muffin cups and in 15 minutes you will have breakfast ready. My whole family loves these muffins and I always have the ingredients stocked in my kitchen.
All you need for the 5 Ingredient Blender Muffins is peanut butter, bananas, eggs, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, then honey, vanilla and chocolate chips are optional , but of course I always add them in for extra sweetness. Everything goes into the blender, except the chocolate chips and mix it together.
Now all you have to do is stir in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the greased muffin pan. Bake and enjoy! Be sure to make 5 Ingredient Blender Muffins recipe soon, because you will get hooked on them and they are healthy for your whole family! They have become a Sunday morning must have breakfast in our home.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 medium sized bananas
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey, optional
- dash of vanilla, optional
- mini chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease your muffin pan.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender except the chocolate chips (if using) and blend until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into muffin pan.
- Drop a couple of chocolate chips onto the top of each muffin.
- Bake 13-15 minutes.
- Muffins will puff up quite a bit but will level after cooling.
- Serve and enjoy!