This easy, 4 ingredient recipe for Meatball Sub Bake tastes delicious and is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner! My children have already asked me when are we going to have this again for dinner. Everyone in my family loved this meatball sub bake.
What I loved most about this recipe was being able to make it all in one dish. No extra pots or pans to clean up. Making it a quick meal with easy clean up after wards. Plus this Meatball Sub Bake is ready in 30 minutes, which was perfect for me on a night when we had a Cub Scout meeting, academic team practice and doctor appointments. If you love meatball subs then be sure to try this easy, all in one dish recipe for Meatball Sub Bake!
Meatball Sub Bake
Yield 6 -8
- 1 can biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grands Jr)
- 1 bag frozen meatballs
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in 9X13 baking dish.
- Cover biscuits with sauce.
- Place the meatballs on top of the biscuits.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!