Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken Chili Dip is the perfect appetizer recipe for Super Bowl 50 this weekend! You only need a handful of ingredients to make this tasty dip. I served this chicken dip during a Green Bay Packers playoff game party we had and there was none leftover. The guys were going crazy over the taste and kept filling their plates! I like this crockpot recipe because it is so easy to make.
To start the Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken Chili Dip mix together in a small bowl some shredded chicken and Frank’s Sweet Chili Sauce. Place half of the mixture onto the slow cooker. Place half of the cream cheese cubes on top and then spoon the rest of the chicken mixture on top. Finish with cream cheese and then the shredded cheese. Let it slowly cook in the crockpot and then stir really good before serving. Unfortunately I did not snap a pic once I began to serve. Be sure to try this Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken Chili Dip next you have a party, you will not be disappointed!
- 2 boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 bottle Frank's Sweet Chili Sauce
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 2 blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- tortilla chips for serving
- Cook/boil the chicken then shred.
- Put sweet chili sauce and chicken in a bowl and mix together with ranch dressing.
- Place half of the mixture into the crcokpot.
- Top with 1 block of cream cheese that has been cut into cubes.
- Layer with the rest of the chicken mixture.
- Top with the remaining block of cream cheese cubes.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top.
- Place the lid on and cook on low for 3½ hours, stirring every hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Crockpot Appetizer Recipes You May Enjoy: