It is Winter in KY and that means Snow Days are in our future (we hope)! Although the groundhog did not see his shadow so there may not be too many on the horizon. We love a good snow day because that means that we get to stay in our PJ’s and have fun indoors. However often one snow day leads to several in a row and your kids can get “bored” if you aren’t careful. I love to stock-up on limited edition TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk because it is perfect for snow days! It is only available for a limited time!
Peyton is in LOVE with TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow seasonal milk, in fact he is sad because it is only here for a limited time and once again this year he asked me to stockpile it for him! I thought that was so cute. I purchased this milk at Walmart. You can look at participating stores to see if they carry it but just remember it is only here for a limited time in the dairy case at grocery stores in February 2016 so don’t miss out!
Best of all you can serve TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk drink cold or hot! If you love a hot chocolate you are going to fall in love with this Rocky Road Hot Chocolate recipe. Of course it is one of our favorites!
- 2 cups TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk
- ¼ cup coarsely broken graham crackers
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Garnish: chocolate chips, graham cracker pieces, mini marshmallows, toasted almonds
- In small saucepan over medium heat, heat TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk, graham crackers and vanilla until milk is hot.
- Pour into mugs. Garnish with chocolate chips, graham crackers, toasted almonds and mini marshmallows* if desired.
- *If desired, broil mini marshmallows until lightly browned before garnishing.
- To heat in microwave oven, combine milk, graham crackers and vanilla in large glass measure. Heat on High 1 minute or until warmed through. Garnish as above.
- Serves 2.
We purchased our milk just in time for a fun Snow Day! You can enjoy this milk both cold and hot which makes it so versatile. Peyton describes the TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk as a delicious chocolate milk with a hint of marshmallow already blended with it. He calls it “cold hot chocolate”. In fact this year I am actually going to freeze a couple gallons so I can surprise him in July with his favorite seasonal milk. We always celebrate Christmas in July so I thought that would be fun for him.
The Limited Edition TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk combines your favorite chocolate and marshmallow flavors into one ready-to-serve drink. Like regular TruMoo, TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk is made with wholesome low-fat white milk, no artificial growth hormones or high fructose corn syrup, and is brought to you by your trusted local dairy. The Suggested Retail Price is $2.99 for a half gallon and there is a coupon available from the Sunday paper this week that matches!