This easy grilling recipe for A.1. Grilled Chicken Thighs came from my 11 year old son. Max loves A-1 sauce on any and everything. He dips his french fries in it and smothers his steaks, chicken and pork chops with it. So last week when I was grilling chicken he asked if I would grill his in A.1. sauce like I do mine and his daddy’s in Country Bob’s Sauce. I said sure I will give it a try and boy am I glad I did because he loved it! So that’s how A.1. Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe was created and according to Max everyone should try it.
For this easy A.1. Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe all you need is boneless chicken thighs and A-1 sauce. Grill each side of the chicken, then smooth on a layer of A-1 sauce then flip to grill. You can serve with a side of A.1. sauce too, which I like to warm up for Max. Be sure this summer to try A.1. Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe, you will not be disappointed!
- 6-8 boneless chicken thighs
- ⅓ cup A-1 sauce
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken on grill for 3-4 minutes, then flip
- Grill another 3-4 minutes.
- Spread 1 Tbsp on chicken and turn over to grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip over and spread more A-1 sauce continue to grill for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!