This easy to make Amazing Asian Ramen Salad recipe is so, so good! Awhile back we had dinner at a friend’s house and she served this scrumptious salad as a side dish with the main dish. When I asked her if I could post this and get the recipe, I could not believe how easy it is to prepare. It is perfect to make for a cook out or party because you can prepare it the night before or even in the morning. One less dish to make before people come over.
There is different recipe versions of this salad on the internet but my friend chose to make this one without the ramen seasoning packets. She wanted to avoid the MSG from the packets. So it does not matter what flavor you use. Be sure to try Amazing Asian Ramen Salad recipe this summer, you will fall in love with it!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (de-shelled/shelled/no shells)
- 1 cup Diamond of California sliced almonds
- 2 (3 ounce) bags ramen* (any flavor, you won't be using the seasoning packets)
- 5 stalks of scallions, sliced
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- In a large bowl, place coleslaw mix, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, crushed ramen and scallions.
- In a large measuring cup, add vegetable oil, vinegar, and sugar; Whisk together (Don't worry if the sugar will not completely dissolve).
- Pour oil mixture over the coleslaw mix and toss everything together with a large spatula until everything is coated well.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve cold or room temperature.
More Recipes You May Enjoy: