This tasty Crockpot Chinese Beef and Broccoli is also a slow cooker freezer meal! Yes I made this in an afternoon when doing twenty freezer meals for my crockpot. With end of the school year activities in full swing I needed a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make. This is one of our 20 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 4 Hours Plan.
So I got busy finding and creating recipes so I could take an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. It has been the best thing I have done to save time and money. I served the beef and broccoli over rice. My hubby and i enjoyed it very much, however my children are not big fans of Chinese food so I made them something different. But that allowed me to have leftovers for our lunches through the week. This recipe is gluten free when you use gluten free soy sauce.
Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker. A great way to save money is to purchase your meat in bulk from ZayconFresh.
Crockpot Chinese Beef and Broccoli is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this complete crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
Crockpot Chinese Beef and Broccoli
- 2 lb round steak, thinly sliced (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 broccoli head, cut up (about 2 cups)
- 1 can beef broth (15 oz)
- Label gallon size freezer bag with name of recipe, date and cooking instructions.
- Place all ingredients except cornstarch, broccoli and beef broth in bag and seal.
- Place in freezer.
- To Cook: Thaw in fridge overnight.
- Dump bag in slow cooker; add can of beef broth, stir and place lid on then cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove 1/4 cup sauce from crockpot and mix with 2 Tbsp cornstarch.
- Stir back into the crockpot.
- Add the broccoli, stir again and cook for another half hour.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve over rice.