Crockpot Ginger Peach Chicken Recipe
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz bag frozen peach slices
- 1 sliced red onion
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Label gallon size freezer bag with name of recipe, date and instructions.
- Place all ingredients in bag and seal.
- Place in freezer.
- To Cook: Thaw overnight in fridge.
- Dump bag in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 8-9 hours.
- Stir well and scoop over rice.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2016/05/crockpot-ginger-peach-chicken-recipe/