Zesty Italian Pasta Salad is so simple with only 4 ingredients! With this easy recipe you can adapt your favorite veggies and toppings to the salad. You can also use whatever pasta you have on hand. In my stockpile I had bow tie pasta so I used that, but you can use any shape you want. I always cook my pasta al dente because the dressing will soak up into the pasta making it very tender so you do not want the pasta to be overcooked.
For this Zesty Italian Pasta Salad recipe I used a store bought bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing, bow tie pasta, red bell pepper and an orange bell pepper. That is all that was in this tasty pasta salad recipe. I made this for my family’s Easter celebration dinner and everyone loved it. They could not believe there was only 4 ingredients and I was able to prepare it the day before. Be sure to try Zesty Italian Pasta Salad recipe for this summer, you will not be disappointed!
- 1 box pasta, cook according to package al dente
- 1 bottle Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, diced
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Place in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Stir well before serving.