This recipe for Easy 4th of July Jell-O Cake is so good! Everyone will be asking for the recipe and it is just simple ingredients. The nice thing about this jell-o cake is you can prepare it the day before to save time. This dessert recipe is even good to travel with to barbecues and parties.
All you need for this is a box of blur jell-o, strawberries, whipped cream and blueberries. Make the jell-o according to the package directions and pour into a 11X9 pan and let it sit overnight in the fridge. After the jell-o is set, carefully run a knife along the edge and flip on to a large cookie sheet. Next line the strawberries in rows and fill in with whipped cream. See the image above. Next do a square of whipped cream and place blueberries on top. Keep cold until ready to serve! Be sure to this scrumptious dessert Easy 4th of July Jell-O Cake, you will not be disappointed.
- 1 box (3.9 oz) blue jell-o
- 1 pkg fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 can whipped cream
- Make jell-o according to package directions.
- Pour into a 11x9 pan and place in fridge overnight, or until set.
- Run a knife around jell-o and flip on to a large cookie sheet.
- Place strawberries in rows.
- Fill in with whipped cream.
- Do a square of whipped cream and place blueberries on top.
- Keep cold until ready to serve.
More Patriotic Recipes You May Enjoy: