This delicious appetizer of Easy Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe is so good! Best part is you can make a large batch for a crowd of people. You can use a skillet or in this case my friend was using a griddle while camping over the 4th of July weekend. She had prepped the mushroom at home and had the seasoning in a bag. She simply placed the mushrooms in the bag, filled the mushroom with filling then placed on the hot griddle.
I will be definitely be making these Easy Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe when football starts per my husband request. He wants me to add it in with the other tailgating appetizers that I make. Be sure to try these scrumptious mushrooms, thy are so yummy!
- 1 lb baby portobello or white button mushrooms, cleaned out
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 scallions
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup cut up cooked bacon
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat griddle to 350.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, Italian seasoning, scallions, bacon and cheeses.
- Divide filling evenly among mushrooms.
- Spread 3 Tbsp butter on griddle, once melted add mushrooms.
- Cook 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and mushrooms are cooked; while cooking scoop up hit butter and sprinkle on top of mushrooms.
- Serve and enjoy!