Gluten Free Watermelon Cake that can also be paleo when using Paleo Coconut Whipped Cream. This healthy dessert cake is perfect for those with summer time birthdays! You can also serve this watermelon cake at a BBQ, baby shower or graduation party. I know for me that I am not a huge cake person, so this Gluten Free Watermelon Cake would be perfect for me. Be sure to try it soon, you will not be disappointed!
Gluten Free Watermelon Cake
- Whipped cream or Coconut Whipped cream (Paleo Version)
- 1 Large Watermelon cut in a circle like a cake
- Cut your watermelon out of it's shell.
- Pat the watermelon down with wipes to dry it.
- Frost it with real whipped cream or coconut whipped cream.
- Decorate the top with fresh fruit of your choice.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Courses Gluten Free