This recipe for Apple Cinnamon Blender Muffins is so easy to make and it is grain free, dairy free and gluten free! It takes less than five minutes to make the batter in your blender. Pour into the muffin cups and in 15 minutes you will have breakfast ready. My whole family loves these muffins and I always have the ingredients stocked in my kitchen. They have become a Sunday morning must have breakfast in our home.
All you need for the Apple Cinnamon Blender Muffins is a little bit of each ingredient – peanut butter, bananas, apples, cinnamon, eggs, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, then honey, vanilla and chocolate chips are optional , but of course I always add them in for extra sweetness for my family. Everything goes into the blender, except the chocolate chips and mix it together.
Now all you have to do is stir in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the greased muffin pan. Bake and enjoy! Be sure to make Apple Cinnamon Blender Muffins recipe soon, because you will get hooked on them and they are healthy for your whole family!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 bananas
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup diced apples
- 2 Tbsp honey, optional
- dash of vanilla, optional
- mini chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lighlty grease a muffin pan.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender except chocolate chips.
- Blend until mixed well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into muffin pan.
- Drop a few chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Muffins will puff up quite a bit, but will level when cooling.
- Serve and enjoy.
More Muffin Recipes You May Enjoy: