One Pot Chili Mac recipe is the best 30 minute meal I have ever made. It tastes great, very fulfilling and makes great leftovers for lunch for the week. I have to admit I usually do not shy away from my slow cookers because I depend on them. And well I just love the convenience of using them. But I do love 30 minute recipes that my family will eat and enjoy. This recipe is at top of the list!
Last week school started for my three boys and the oldest two have football practice everyday after school. With our busy schedule I have menu planned a lot of easy recipes for dinner. One Pot Chili Mac recipe is so easy and you only have one dish to clean after dinner, which is great for me! My kids love putting extra cheese on top of their chili mac, but you can omit if you want too. But I always say more cheese and butter is always better! Be sure to give One Pot Chili Mac recipe a try soon, you will not be disappointed!
- 2 Lbs of Ground Beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons of minced garlic
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 10 ounces uncooked elbow pasta noodles
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large dutch oven or pot, cook ground beef & onion until ground beef is cooked through and onion is soft and translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Drain if needed.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes, white kidney beans, kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, salt & pepper.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 12 minutes until pasta is cooked through; Stir as needed.
- When pasta has absorbed liquid and is cooked through, add cheese and mix well.
- Cook for another 5 minutes or until pasta is cooked through.
More 30 Minute Meal Recipes You May Enjoy: