This scrumptious Make Ahead Ravioli Lasagna is a great family dinner meal! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing 10 Oven Ready freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With the school year activities in full swing and a season full of football, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family. This recipe is so easy to adapt to your family’s liking. I put diced green bell peppers in mine, but if your children won’t eat it then just leave them out. You can easily add in cottage cheese or ricotta cheese in the layers if desired. The possibilities are endless!
So I got busy finding and creating recipes so I could take an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. This yummy recipe has been one of Max’s favorite dinners so far out of all the freezer meals. I served the delicious Ravioli Lasagna with a fresh salad and garlic toast.
Make Ahead Ravioli Lasagna is so good and it’s an easy freeze oven ready supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this complete dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this freezer meal and give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
- 1 (29 oz) frozen ravioli package
- 1 (24 oz) jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Label a 11X7 freezer container with date, name and cooking instructions.
- Spread ¼ cup of spaghetti sauce on bottom of container.
- Layer frozen ravioli on bottom of dish.
- Add diced bell pepper top.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese on top of everything.
- Spread ¾ cup of sauce on next layer.
- Layer more frozen ravioli.
- Cover with remaining sauce and make sure all of the ravioli is covered.
- Cover with foil and label with directions.
- Put remaining mozzarella cheese in bag and save for cooking.
- To cook: Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake covered for 60 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle cheese on top and put back in oven for 5-10 minutes to melt cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!