Cinnamon Vanilla Hot Chocolate is perfect for all you cinnamon and vanilla everything lovers out there! Since I love this hot beverage on a cold day, I thought I would share my recipe with all of you. My son Cole loves cinnamon everything but he has a taste bud craving for anything vanilla. So I decided to come up with a recipe that he would love since he loves Hot Chocolate when Fall and Winter come. But I must admit that after making this and trying some, who am I kidding I had 2 cups! I fell in love with this Cinnamon Vanilla Hot Chocolate Recipe and make it ALL the time now!
You only need 4 ingredients and about 10 minutes to make this creamy beverage! If you want whipped cream on top then you will need that too. But if you are like me you will NEED whipped cream and more cinnamon on top, it goes well with anything in my opinion! Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 cups milk
- 4 oz chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- whipped cream (optional for topping)
- Pour milk into small sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Once small bubbles form around the edge stir chocolate chips, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Stir until everything melts together.
- Pour into mugs.
- If desired top with whipped cream and nutmeg.
- Serve and enjoy!