Vanilla Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 2 cups milk
- 4 oz chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- whipped cream (optional for topping)
- Pour milk into small sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Once small bubbles form around the edge stir chocolate chips, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Stir until everything melts together.
- Pour into mugs.
- If desired top with whipped cream and nutmeg.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2016/11/cinnamon-vanilla-hot-chocolate-recipe/