These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars are super delicious and beware you can not eat just one! Well you could if you have better self control then me when it comes to pumpkin anything. I love when this time comes around because everything that has pumpkin makes me want to try them. I am so glad I tried this recipe because I am now putting this recipe on my Thanksgiving menu plan.
I was able to prep this dessert recipe in less than 10 minutes. It was hard to wait for them to come out of the oven and cool off so I could taste them. Let me just say the wait was worth it for the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars. My hubby wants me to take them to our family’s Christmas gathering too. Be sure to make these sweet Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars, you will not be disappointed!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 up sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1½ cups mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and generously grease a 9X13 baking pan.
- Add flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in a small bowl; Stir well until combined.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar together; slowly add in egg and vanilla to mixture, beat well.
- Beat in the pumpkin.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and then spread in baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until center is set (insert toothpick and make sure it comes out clean).
- Cool completely before cutting.
More Pumpkin Recipes You May Enjoy: