I am excited to share this Slow Cooker Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Freezer Meal with you today. If you are looking for an easy and flavorful dinner recipe this is it! To prep all you do is dump the ingredients into a freezer bag and then place into the freezer. When you are ready to prepare you simply thaw in in the refrigerator overnight and place it into the slow cooker. If you don’t want to freeze it that is no problem just simply dump all the ingredients into your slow cooker. I like to serve this dish with rice or cauliflower rice if I am eating Whole30. I hope you enjoy this easy slow cooker supper and feel free to add more or less spices depending on what you family likes.
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts or boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup fresh onion, chopped
- 1 large fresh green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 24 oz jarred roasted red peppers with juices
- ½ tsp - 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp - 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp dried cumin
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Combine all ingredients except chicken broth in a gallon size freezer safe bag.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place into a slow cooker and add chicken broth.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low.