Christmas Pinwheels are so good and easy to make! Which means they are perfect for parties, tailgating and get togethers with family. If you have a party to attend and need a last minute appetizer, this is the one you need to make! All you need is cream cheese, packet of dry ranch mix, diced green pepper and red pepper with flour tortillas and 5 minutes. Be sure to try these delicious Christmas Pinwheels!
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 ranch packet
- 3-4 flour tortillas
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Let cream cheese soften to room temperature.
- Add ranch packet to cream cheese; mix well.
- Spread on onto tortillas.
- Sprinkle peppers on top.
- Roll up and set in fridge to chill for a few hours.
- Slice up before serving.
More Appetizer Recipes You May Enjoy: