Crockpot Candy Crack Recipe is the easiest slow cooker dessert recipe ever! You just put everything in the crockpot and 2 hours later it is ready to spoon out. The hardest part is waiting for the chocolate clusters to harden. What I like most about this recipe is it makes a large quantity, so you can use it for gift giving and parties.
You can even make the clusters more by adding M&M’s or sprinkles, which I did to some of my clusters. My hubby says they taste just like Goobers. My boys love munching on the Crockpot Candy Crack clusters. Be sure to try them soon, you will not be disappointed!
- 1 (16 oz) jar of salted peanuts
- 1 (16 oz) jar of unsalted peanuts
- 1 (12 oz) bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- 2 (10 oz) bag peanut butter chips
- 2 (1 lb) vanilla candy coating
- Layer all ingredients in a 6 QT crockpot, starting with peanuts.
- Turn the pot on low and cover with lid for 2 hours.
- Stir well until fully combined.
- Spoon mixture onto wax paper and allow to harden for 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy: