This easy recipe for Crockpot Skyline Dip is perfect to serve or take to a New Year’s Eve party tomorrow! You only need a few ingredients and you will have a scrumptious appetizer. Just need cream cheese, can of chili and cheese. But don’t forget for serving you will need some tortilla chips.
I used my Crockpot Casserole and doubled the recipe for my large extended family get together we had on Christmas Day. I actually put the cream cheese and chili in the crock the day before and stored it in my fridge in the garage. This way I did not have to mess with the prep on Christmas morning. It was a time saver for sure! I heated the chili dip on low for a few hours then right before serving I sprinkled the cheese on and placed the lid on for 5 minutes. It was ready to go and everyone raved about it. Be sure to try Crockpot Skyline Dip for any parties, tailgating or potlucks, you will not be disappointed!
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of Skyline chili
- 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup hredded cheddar cheese
- Smooth the cream cheese in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour the can of chili on top.
- Place the lid on top and cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and place lid on for five minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
More Appetizer Recipes You May Enjoy: