Hot Cocoa Dump Cake Recipe is a perfect dessert for the holidays! You only need a handful of ingredients to make this yummy treat. The kids can even help in the kitchen making this fun recipe. If you love enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate when it is cold outside then this recipe is for you. Be sure to try Hot Cocoa Dump Cake Recipe on a cold winter day or make it for a Christmas party, you will not be disappointed!
Hot Cocoa Dump Cake Recipe
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp dry hot cocoa mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bottom and sides of 13X9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat dry pudding mix and milk with whisk for 2 minutes.
- Stir in cake mix and 2 cups marshmallows until combined.
- Spread batter evenly in bottom of pan.
- Scatter chocolate chips evenly on top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining 2 cups marshmallows on top.
- Cool completely in pan (about 1 hour).
- Sprinkle top lightly with hot cocoa mix just before serving.
- Cut into squares and serve.