This creamy Slow Cooker Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate recipe is so good! Perfect to make for Christmas Eve or Christmas morning. My youngest son loves peppermint and this is his favorite hot chocolate to have. He calls it the pink hot chocolate. Sometimes I add whipped cream to the top and add some crushed peppermints to the top, but I was all out of the cream this time. It’s a great drink to make on a cold, snowy day too. Be sure to try this Slow Cooker Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate, you will not be disappointed!
- ½ gallon milk (8 cups)
- 2 (4-oz.) pkgs white chocolate baking bars, broken up into small pieces
- ½ cup crushed candy canes or starlight candies
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- whipped cream for serving
- more crushed candy canes for garnish
- Add the milk, broken up white chocolate, crushed candy canes, and vanilla to a 5-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours (stirring every 20-30 minutes).
- Serve topped with whipped cream and topped with crushed candy canes for garnish.
More Hot Chocolate Recipes You May Enjoy: